Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Teacher gifts!

We have three teacher gifts to buy or make this year. I found a really fun, cute idea for decorated clipboards! I have been in a really craft mood lately, so I thought I would give them a try. To see where I got the idea and full instructions go HERE.

I found the clipboards at Walmart for 97 cents, the scrapbook paper was on sale at Hobby Lobby for 25 cents, I already had acrylic paint, brushes and ribbon on hand. I did have to buy the Mod Podge, but it is a huge bottle and can do several other projects with it.
Here how mine turned out!


What do you think...Nice gift or a cheap idea???
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

une autre mère said...

LOVE them! I saw those on that same website and made a mental note to make those sometime. Your's look so cute!!! I'm sure the teachers will love them!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Your clipboards are totally cuter than the frugal girls--I love them! That is great idea! Think I can get to Wal-mart to get clipboards in this blizzard?

peter marie said...

Awesome!! That should be a MOPS craft....

I love your wreath too!!