Friday, September 19, 2008

Playdough

This morning was our first MOPS (Mothers of Pre-Schoolers) meeting for the year. At the end of the meeting, they handed out a packet of already mixed dry ingredients for one of Carter's favorite things.... PLAYDOUGH!!! Carter and I mixed it up after nap and he had fun playing with it (outside on his picnic table). I thought I would share the recipe with all of you. I know we will have several hours worth of fun at our house

Perky Playdough

1 c. flour
1 package Kool-Aid (any flavor)
1 T. cream of tartar
1 T. vegetable oil
1/4 C. salt
1 c. boiling water

Mix all dry ingredients together. Add oil, then add in boiling water.
Mix thoroughly.
Wrap in plastic wrap or place in air-tight container.
Store in refridgerator.

2 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

We made our playdough, too! I think you've enjoyed it more than we have, though! I love your table outside--so nice for playdough! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I have a almost the same playdough pic on A's picnic table, only its inside...maybe I'll put it out this weekend-good idea :)