Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of Preschool


Today was Carter's first day of Preschool at the Science Center of Iowa. Lee & I have been talking about and preparing Carter for this day since we started potty training him back in February. Since that time, Carter always cried or said that he didn't want to go, or that he wants to be with me, not at preschool.

This morning was a pleasant surprise for us! Carter got up happy (which always is a plus), and got ready in his new outfit, ate a great breakfast, posed for some pictures and when we got to preschool, he WALKED RIGHT IN!!!!!! No tears, painful goodbyes, or grabbing at my leg!!! YEAH!!! Lee & I just looked at eachother and about fell over in shock!!

I picked him up two and a half hours later and asked him if he had fun at his new preschool. He said yes but informed me that he won't be returning on Thursday morning because "one time was e-nough!!!" This will be an adventure for all of us!



1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Carter is so cute! AND your blog is so fun to read! Hope you have a great day!