Monday, November 3, 2008

Beggars Night & A Pumpkin Pizza


We had a beautiful night for the boys to go trick or treating. It is a little different because here it is actually done the night before Halloween. Lee & I both took the boys, and I am glad I went. We saw so many of our neighbors and people we know in the neighborhood, that we don't normally get to see! The best part of the night was when some guy answered the door and said to Carter... "oh... a green chicken. Haven't seen that one before!" Lee and I laughed all the way around the block! Duh guy.. he is a DINOSAUR! (thanks Mom for making his awesome costume!!)


Here is my lovable lion and adorable dinosaur with some of their loot!


The next night on Halloween, we ordered this Pumpkin shaped pizza.



Cute grin!

Couldn't keep their little hands off of it!

The boys in their FREE Old Navy bat shirts!

No comments: