Sunday, November 23, 2008

One down...one to go!!

We got invited to Lee's sister's house in Omaha on Saturday for a Thanksgiving dinner. We were so glad we had nothing going on so we packed up the boys and headed to Omaha. Of course, my Mother-in-law and Sister-in-law totally out did themselves and we had a fancy Thanksgiving dinner!! I brought a pumpkin pie for dessert. It was my very first attempt and it turned out pretty good.
The boys had sooooo much fun playing with their cousins and I was lovin' holding our new niece, Kalynn. She is just a cutie pie. The look on my boys' faces was priceless the first time they saw me holding the baby. Carter even held her and Hudson couldn't stop giving her kisses. I really didn't want to get the baby itch... but I think IT caught me!!! Oh well... Lee reminded me on the way home about the many sleepless nights, especially recently that we have had. I love boys sooo much, but would love to also have some pink in this house!! Oh and on our way home, Lee and I saw a shooting star (my first ever)....so can you guess my wish?

Kalynn Marie Young


No comments: