Monday, November 3, 2008

Slacker

I have been a blogger slacker for the last week. Sorry!
Carter and Hudson have been sick on and off for the past two weeks! Carter got pink eye, then Hudson got it, then Hudson had the flu bug, he is also getting several teeth, including molars at the same time (OUCH!!), and then Carter got the flu. Lets just say I am totally out of laundry detergent right now from doing so much clean up laundry! Hopefully (I am saying many prayers), we are on the mend. Currently, Hudson has an ear infection and can't wear his hearing aids AND I think his acid reflux has come back. Can that happen?? He had it as an infant and now the same yucky thing is happening again. Another trip to the doctor...
I think I am caught up now... happy reading!

1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

I am so sorry you have had sick little boys! Hope you can keep up and get everyone well soon! :)