Monday, May 4, 2009

Four years ago today....

Dear Carter,

Four years ago today you made me the happiest person in the world! On 5/4/05 at 9:59 am , you were born and I was finally a Mom! You came 4 weeks early to grace us with your presence. Daddy and I weren't yet prepared when you came, but quickly realized that it didn't matter if you had a crib or not, that we were just excited you were here! Those first couple hours after you were born were scary, but after a short week in the NICU you were home with us. I still remember the first time I got to hold you...two days after you were born. I held you and hoped that you recognized my voice and could not believe you were OURS.


Carter - 5 days old

The last 4 years have flown by! You have grown up so much and amaze us every day!
You have grown into a very smart, ornery, funny little boy. Your love for bugs is contagious and you have such a caring attitude towards others and animals. We thank God for you everyday and are so happy Hudson has you for a big brother! Happy "Golden" Birthday!!


Carter - 4

No comments: