Sunday, May 3, 2009

Scooby Doo and Shaggy too!

Every year Carter goes through a "character phase". By this I mean he absolutely loves one or two cartoon or movie characters and he can't seem to get enough! This year it is Scooby Doo. I think he watched the cartoon once and was totally hooked. This past weekend we had Carter's birthday party in Lincoln, and it just so happened that the grocery store we ordered his Scooby Doo cupcakes from was also having a 25th Anniversary celebration. Guess who the guests of honor were???

I think all of us adults were more excited than my boys. At first, Carter wouldn't get out of the cart for a picture. I think he was a little star struck. Hudson wouldn't stop staring at the 'hair' on Shaggy's chin! I took 3 pictures and this is the only one that Hudson isn't staring at Shaggy :)

Thanks Mamma Helen for the surprise!

No comments: