Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Check-up

Today we went for Hudson's two year check-up and to my surprise NO shots!! Woo hoo! He is growing like crazy. He is 36 1/4 inches tall (90th percentile) and 29 lbs (60th percentile)! She was super pleased that since February he has grown 3 1/4 inches! Wow! He and Carter will both be about 6 feet tall in her estimate. I guess I will always be the shorty of the bunch! I also wanted the food allergy panel done again to see if he has outgrown his peanut or egg allergy. Crossing my fingers on that! Oh well, if things haven't changed, it won't really be any biggie at home. Starting in January he will be going to preschool and that will be a whole new challenge!

By the way, I LOVE our nurse practitioner! Shamrae is so awesome. We were chatting about the boys and how Hudson's test won't be back until next week and I said Lee and I would be gone, that they can just leave a message. Long story short, since my parents will be here taking care of the boys, she gave me her HOME phone number in case they need anything or have questions!WOW! I was blown away. She said "Maybe this will help you relax a little while your gone." Yes, Shamrae it surely will!!

Here is a picture of our dirt digging little boy! I went to upload pictures and found that Lee took this one on Monday night when I was at work! Carter said that Hudson was "really dirty". This isn't even half of it.....

2 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Ah, he's so cute!!! Glad for a good check-up! I love it when there are no shots! Makes it much easier on mom, too!

The Wannabe Redhead said...

Boooooo-hoooooo hooooo! I don't want him to grow up!! I want him to be little forever!! Carter too! How is Aunt Valerie supposed to play with nephews that are 6 feet tall?? HUh?!?? They'll be throwing ME around instead of the other way around!
(Cute pic of Hudson!)