Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Busy week ahead...

This is going to be a busy week!
Tomorrow morning is Hudson's 15 month check up. I can't believe my 'baby' is 15 months old. He is so much a little boy more than a baby. Speaking of babies... he loves them. We have several Mom's at preschool that have little ones in baby carriers and Hudson loves to peak at them and touch their toes and make them smile!! AND he loves to flirt with the other Mom's too! One in particular that lets him crawl right up on her lap!
Thursday morning we are headed to the pumpkin patch with Carter's preschool class. This should be fun and interesting. I am trying to figure out how I am going to manage. I just picture trying to chase after two boys that go opposite directions, and cart around pumpkins, while trying to carry on conversations with other parents!
Friday we have a carnival at our MOPS meeting at church. I am really excited to see what they have in store for us! Hudson is going through some major separation anxiety, and Carter has been acting up lately (at preschool and church), so dropping them off while I go to the meetings, has been a little tougher (on me) than normal.
We are expecting company this weekend and almost all of next week. Lee's sister Karen and her husband Pete and little guy Collin are coming. It will be nice to have the boys play with their cousin. Then Monday, Lee leaves for a whole week in Los Angeles, California. Lucky guy! My parents are coming to stay and help me out while he is away! Yeah! Now hopefully I can get my house cleaning done with everything that is going on... did I mention that Lee taking online classes too. Do you think our family could get any busier?? The days of wondering "what should I do today?" are LONG gone!

No comments: