Saturday, October 18, 2008

Free Haircuts....

Ever since 2nd Grade I have wanted to cut hair. I always loved curling, braiding, and yes even cutting my sisters and Moms hair. Some trims, not so good, others okay. I even did a cool up-do to my sister Rachel's hair for a dance when she was in high school.
Now, having boys is a different story. I HAVE trimmed up Lee's hair once in a while when he was in dire need of a haircut, but usually he won't let me come within 10 feet of his precious hair. (NO ONE can compare to TED... that's a whole different story).
Anyway, since my new thing is trying to save $$$, and Carter has school pictures on Tuesday, I thought I'd give it a try. Lee has clippers with different guards and even some sheers. We took Carter outside and I did my best!
Here is the finished product....

As you can see, Carter didn't want me to take his picture...he just wanted to eat the chocolate treat in his hand for holding still!

2 comments:

The Wannabe Redhead said...

I almost peed my pants when I saw this picture of Carter! LMAO!!!
You did a GREAT job!! Hopefully he'll have a good smile for his pictures!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Very handsome little boy! Good job with the hair cut! Hope you had a good weekend!