Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Movie and Shopping

We have made ourselves at home here in Michigan! Lee & his Dad took Carter to the movie Hotel for Dogs. They have a little, inexpensive movie theatre close by in Milford, but little did they know that school is out this week. The place was packed! Carter had a great time with Daddy and Pappa Kit! Trish and I also ran to Kroger to snatch some free toilet paper and a few other deals I couldn't pass up while I am here.

Today Trish and I ran to the outlet mall that is about 45 minutes away. I found some great deals! Super cheap boxers at Gap, Tommy Hilfiger Polo's for the boys marked way down, and some nice work clothes for Lee. I have been saving for a while, because I have been waiting (almost a year) for a certain purse to come to the Coach outlet store and I finally found it!! The best news is that it was 50% off! I was excited, but also felt a little guilty too. I know a lot of people (including my husband) who think it is silly to spend $$ on a purse, but I rarely feel guilty buying things for the boys or Lee. So, after much thought, I decided to keep it.

Things are going great so far!

No comments: